Nexus-East Bethel is looking to add an Accounting Coordinator to join our BRAND NEW psychiatric residential treatment facility!
This Nexus PRTF location is estimated to open late 2023 and will serve youth ages 10-19 who need a higher level of mental and behavioral health care.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate join an organization that makes a true difference in the lives of youth and their families.
Accounting System Maintenance
- Maintains vendor files in automated accounting system including 1099 information and 1099 reporting.
- Processes vendor invoices, employee reimbursement/expenses, and intercompany payments on a weekly basis and petty cash fund replenishment as needed, including proper assignment of account numbers.
- Transfers and post accounts payable data files to the general ledger.
- Prepares and maintains accounts payable documentation files.
- Ensures all bill payments, reimbursement requests, and funds replenishment are timely and follow policy and procedures.
Accounts Payable, Deposits & Accounting Documentation
- Initiates and responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding accounts payable issues.
- Responsible for the administration of the company credit cards, reviews and ensures all credit card charges have appropriate documentation that is in line with corporate policies.
- Sends positive pay files to the Bank after each check run.
- Processes cash receipts through remote deposit.
- Prepares deposit reports for intercompany entries.
- Prepares benefits funding requirements spreadsheet.
- Prepares and presents documentation regarding accounts payable for the annual audit.
- Assist in the performance of other AR/AP related accounting functions to support the corporate Finance department.
- May assist with monthly trial balances and custom report generation involving intermediate levels of financial analysis generally using prescribed procedures.
- May provide training and technical direction to other Accounting Coordinators as requested.
- Maintains positive communication with internal and external clients and interacts with and appreciate people from diverse cultures, socio-economic and religious backgrounds.
- Ensures ethical conduct and confidentiality of all financial information.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of related work experience required
- Valid driver’s license required. Must meet state regulating agency and Nexus Home Office driving requirements Background Check clearance required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word and Excel and familiarity with various accounting software packages required.
- Full-Time On-site & Hybrid opportunity
- Starting salary: $50,000+
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
Nexus’ Comprehensive Benefits Include:
- Four weeks paid time off (PTO) in the first year of employment
- Multiple options for health insurance coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- Short/long-term disability insurance
- 401k match
- NEW – Talkspace Therapy Benefit for the whole family
- NEW – Hinge Health Benefit for the whole family
- NEW – Carrot Fertility Benefit
- Tuition assistance and training opportunities
- Advancement pathways and internal promotion
- And much more!
At Nexus Family Healing, our voices and actions are focused on recognizing, affirming and respecting people of every race, ethnic background, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression and faith.
ICARE Values & Behavioral Competencies:
- Innovation: Leading the way and implementing creative, cutting-edge ideas and approaches.
- Compassion: Listening, honoring differences, and showing respect, kindness, empathy care, and concern.
- Agility: Exhibiting flexibility and adapting quickly.
- Responsiveness: Being quick, positive, and accurate.
- Excellence: Demonstrating quality results that surpass ordinary standards.
APPLY TODAY TO BE CONTACTED BY OUR RECRUITING TEAM! When you work at Nexus, you have the opportunity to change lives — including your own!
Keywords: "Accounting Coordinator". "Accounting and Finance", "Accountant", "Finance"