PLT Services, also known as Power Limited Training is an independent training facility for the electrical industry. Our primary focus is providing continuing education and support for the low voltage industry.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours: Part Time - Approximately 15 hours per week
3 days per week preferred, 9:00am – 2:00 pm
· Answer phones in a polite and timely manner
· Become familiar with all aspects of the company and be able to answer basic questions about power limited technology licensing and continuing education requirements
· Familiarize with website
· Be able to help callers navigate to the appropriate areas of the website to register, pay, find what classes are offered and when, in order to avoid duplication.
· Make up master rosters from the website adding sign up registrations on appropriate days.
· Use appropriate discretion in handling confidential information
· Proficient in Microsoft Word; Publisher; Excel; and Adobe
- Familiarity with QuickBooks would be an added benefit
- Make certificates of completion for each class attendee
- Accurately enter CEU's for attendees into State website
- Convert certificates to PDF when they are to be e-mailed
- Prepare Bags for classes
- Business Cards
- Sign In Rosters
- Brochures / Handouts
- Ability to file paperwork in file cabinets
- Ability to look up and reference past classes for technicians
- Ability to fill in on occasion when managers need to be out of the office
- Ability to occasionally cover the office full time
- Ability to use a security system
- Ability to pass a security background check
It is Necessary to like dogs.