Central Truck Service, Inc. is hiring a diesel mechanic. We are located right off of Highway 65 in East Bethel, MN!
About our shop:
We have been a local heavy duty repair shop open since 1984 specializing in 2-stroke Detroit Diesel engine rebuilds and parts. We also rebuild cylinder heads, repair radiators, rebuild turbos, do brake work, air system repairs, clutch and driveline work, DOT inspections, some welding, etc.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair semi-trucks & equipment
- Maintain an effective and clean work environment
- Run diagnostic software and initiate repairs
- Must have own tools
- Ability to lift up to 100 Lbs.
- Strong communication skills & ability to work as a team member or alone when needed
- Experience with semi-truck, trailer, and equipment repairs
- Proficiency with diagnostic software
- Willingness to research and interpret technical instructions
- Class A license a plus, but not required
- Being a certified DOT inspector is a plus, but not required
- Engine rebuilding skills a plus, but not required
What We Offer:
- 40 hour work week (Monday-Friday)
- Occasional (mainly optional) overtime
- Holiday pay (includes Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve/Day)
- Retirement plans**
- Paid vacation time**
- Health insurance**
- Paid DOT re-certification classes, stickers and/or first time certification class**
- Year end bonus
**Note that these items double starred offered come after a certain time period. For specifics please ask when applying or during interview**
Pay depends on qualifications or experience.
If you would like an application ahead of time, check out our website (www.centraltruckmn.com). Click on the employment tab and download a fillable or printable application.
Call at (763) 434-4260 and ask for Curt or stop in!