Genesis Group Homes, Inc., has immediate openings for Awake Overnight Direct Support Professionals in our new East Bethel location.
We are looking for dedicated caregivers interested in making a difference in the lives of individuals with developmental, mental and/or physical disabilities.
Genesis has excellent employee reviews, provides stable opportunities and great benefits.
Awake overnight positions are 9pm-9am - 7 nights on 7 nights off
$250 training bonus! $1500 retention bonus!
We encourage you to apply today! Apply Here
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Household tasks
- Cooking and eating
- Socializing and leisure time
- Health and safety
- Money management
- Behavior management
Provide transportation for appointments, outings, etc.
Provide online documentation of services provided to residents
- You must be at least 18 years old and have one-year experience providing direct care in a group home setting, or providing care to a family member with disabilities
- Have a valid driver’s license, access to an insured vehicle, and a clean driving record
- Be able to work independently and must have interpersonal skills including empathy, responsibility, creative problem solving and adaptability
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and interact in English to sufficiently perform essential functions of the position
- Must be able to do some lifting
- Must be able to develop and maintain professional relationships with residents, families/guardians, and agency personnel
- Ability to use a computer for required documentation and communication
- Must be able to pass a background check
Genesis offers a competitive pay & benefits package. | We are an Affirmative Action and EEO employer.