Cedar Creek Senior Living - East Bethel, MN
$15.00-$18.50 (with no CNA)
$15.25-$18.75 (with CNA)
- Review Care Assignment, understand and follow what is expected
- Personal cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin care, etc)
- Lifting and transferring (pivot transfer, 2-person, Hoyer lift)
- Assistance with range of motion & positioning, exercise & ambulation
- Assistance with dining & nutrition
- Homemaking (housekeeping, laundry, personal shopping)
- Check vital signs
- Medication reminders and administration
- Fall prevention
- Observing and reporting client status updates and changes
- Following all documentation requirements
- 1 year of caregiving experience preferred (home care, assisted living/memory care, skilled nursing/nursing home, hospital or hospice), or be an active nursing student or CNA
- High school diploma or equivalency highly preferred
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Experience lifting and transferring clients (use of transfer/gait belt, and hoyer lift)
- Experience with personal cares (bathing, dressing, toileting, catheter care)
- Strong customer focus with great customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization capabilities.
- Passion for helping clients live healthier, independent lives.
- Must have reliable transportation
For the right candidates, Lifesprk offers:
- Annual Reviews and Raises
- Paid vacation time
- Medical and dental benefits for fulltime employees
- 401k for full-time and part-time employees
- Flexibility to manage your schedule through a Lifesprk Scheduling App
- Referral bonuses
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
- Caregiving skills
- Implementation, Follow-through, and Accountability
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Customer Focus/Customer Service/Communication: Oral and Written
- Initiative and Creativity
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Team Player
Minnesota- HHA EEO
It has been and will continue to be our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, public assistance status, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.