The Play Therapist and Therapist are responsible for providing mental health services to residents. The Play Therapist and Therapist are also responsible to provide assessment, treatment plan development and direct therapy to individuals, family and group therapy.
- Current LICSW, LP, LPCC or LMFT licensure. Registered Play Therapist Certified.
- Maintain a good driving record and possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a working knowledge of trauma informed care, cognitive behavioral therapy, strength-based intervention techniques, the ability to work within a team setting, and have experience with group facilitation.
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Trained in supervision and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience treating children age 17 and younger with mental, behavioral or emotional problems.