Nexus-East Bethel is looking to add to our Youth Care Professionals team at our BRAND NEW psychiatric residential treatment facility!
This Nexus PRTF location is estimated to open late 2023 and will serve youth ages 10-19 who need a higher level of mental and behavioral health care.
As a Youth Care Professional you will:
- Support and reinforce the therapeutic plan of clients by providing guidance and direction to residents in their daily living activities
- Provide mentorship and supervision of resident daily activities and behavior according to established guidelines and procedures
- Participate with coworkers as a team on implementation of treatment plans and therapeutic services
- Remain cognizant of individual client phases, privileges, restrictions and adapt interactions accordingly
- Ensure resident safety and collaborate with coworkers to maintain an environment that is positive, respectful, clean and therapeutic
- Work effectively with clients’ families/support networks to reinforce positive family partnerships; Follows established protocols in the use of family engagement and involvement techniques
- Plan and participate in off-campus resident activities and assist in the transportation of clients to home visits, doctor appointments, planned recreational activities
- Must be 21 Years of Age
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- A desire to work in the human services field & caring for at-risk youth
- Must be able to assist staff in physical interventions and restraints of clients
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time (2-4 hours)
- Must be able to twist, bend and stretch in a manner conducive to the execution of daily activities within a residential treatment facility
- Full-time, on-site opportunity
- Pay Rate: Starting at $20.00+ per hour
- Located at: 900 189th Ave NE East Bethel, MN 55011
Nexus’ Comprehensive Benefits Include:
- Four weeks paid time off (PTO) in the first year of employment
- Multiple options for health insurance coverage
- No-cost life insurance
- Short/long-term disability insurance
- 401k match
- NEW - Talkspace Therapy Benefit for the whole family
- NEW - Hinge Health Benefit for the whole family
- NEW – Carrot Fertility Benefit
- Tuition assistance and training opportunities
- Advancement pathways and internal promotion
- And much more!
At Nexus Family Healing, our voices and actions are focused on recognizing, affirming and respecting people of every race, ethnic background, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression and faith.
Our ICARE Values:
- Innovation: Leading the way and implementing creative, cutting-edge ideas and approaches
- Compassion: Listening, honoring differences, and showing respect, kindness, empathy care, and concern
- Agility: Exhibiting flexibility and adapting quickly
- Responsiveness: Being quick, positive, and accurate
- Excellence: Demonstrating quality results that surpass ordinary standards
APPLY TODAY TO BE CONTACTED BY OUR RECRUITING TEAM! When you work at Nexus, you have the opportunity to change lives — including your own!
Keywords: “Trauma-Informed Care”, “Residential Treatment”, “Direct Care Professional”, “Direct support”, “Youth Support Professional”, “Mental Health”, “Children’s Mental Health”, “Social Work”, “Social Services" “Psychology”, "Overnight Shift" "Youth Care" "Counseling" "Community"