The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership is holding a seminar in Maplewood, Minnesota for employers and their representatives who are interested in information on state and federal employment taxes and other employer responsibilities. This seminar will be presented by experts from the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program, the United States Department of Labor, the MN Department of Labor and Industry and the MN Workers’ Compensation Insurers Association.
February 19th (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) seminar content will include information on:
- Worker status (independent contractor vs employee)
- Employment Tax basics (withholding, depositing and reporting)
- Unemployment Insurance (tax rates, wage reporting, benefit account issues)
- State & Federal Labor Standards (Wage & Hour)
- Workers’ Compensation Information and Requirements
Seminar Date and Location:
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Ramsey County Library in Maplewood
3025 Southlawn Drive
Maplewood, MN 55109
Fee: No fee
Register: Advanced registration is required.
Visit our website: